You could say I currently dabble in amateur photography. I have taken on freelance work in the past and was a professional horse show photographer for a time with Captured Moment Photo in California. These days photography is generally a creative outlet in my free time, and I always take one or both cameras along with me in my travels.
What am I shooting with?
This year I picked up a Canon EOS M which has been a ton of fun, especially when used with an adapter that lets me put my full size SLR lenses on it. If I’m really out for a photo day, I’ll take the good ol’ 40D and 70-200 2.8L lens with me too.
Recently Posted Photo Galleries
- Sonex Xenos Build: A Story in Photos July 4, 2016
- Pima Air and Space Museum June 10, 2016
- 2016 So Far, Part 1: Ponies March 19, 2016
- Ghost Town Photography in Arizona December 23, 2015
- From the Archives: La Jolla Favorites July 19, 2015
- Aly and Ray July 11, 2015
- June Pennsylvania Trip In Photos June 20, 2015
- Cottonwood & Sedona AZ May 26, 2015
- Phoenix Rose Society Garden April 12, 2015
- Scottsdale Spring Festival Hunter Jumper Show March 16, 2015
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show 2015 February 28, 2015
- Year in Review: 2014 in Photos January 1, 2015